29 May Crew Schedule Coordinator: Description and the best paid jobs
Crew Schedule Coordinator
Description… and where to find the best paid jobs
Crew Schedule Coordinator job description
A crew schedule coordinator is responsible for ensuring all flight and ground crew staffing levels are appropriate to ensure flights stay on schedule. It is the crew scheduler’s responsibility to ensure flights are not delayed due to mechanical or weather issues by ensuring staffing levels are appropriate should challenges arise.
- Schedule flight and ground staff rosters
- Ensure flights are correctly staffed to ensure they arrive on time by making scheduling adjustments when necessary
- Consult seniority lists and time off requests
- Consider staff maximum and minimum working hours
- Consider any union requirements
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Good computer and phone skills
- Ability to work quickly
- Reliability and honesty
Are you looking for a Crew Schedule Coordinator?
Training and Qualifications
Airlines usually provide training.
- Completed high school
- Minimum age of 18yo
Crew Schedule Coordinator salary
- Range – $20 to $26 per hour
- Average – $23 per hour
Crew Schedule Coordinator resume
To write a resume that will get noticed, go here.
To write a 4 sentence cover letter that will get you an interview, go here.
Are you looking for the best staff?
Looking for Crew Schedule Coordinator airport jobs?
Companies are looking for you